Interactive Yoda User's Guide (YodaJeff's Interactive Yoda Page)
Game 2: Ask Yoda
In this game, Yoda can answer your questions.
To play "ASK YODA":
1) Press his right hand and release, wait until he stops speaking and
2) Press his right hand and release, wait until he stops speaking and
3) Cover his light sensor, wait until he stops speaking and moving.
4) Uncover his light sensor.
5) Cover his light sensor, wait until he stops speaking and moving.
6) Uncover his light sensor.
7) Then Yoda will say: "Answers you seek Yoda will help" to let you know
he is ready.
8) You may then ask Yoda a question.
9) Once you have asked a question, cover Yoda’s light sensor to get
10) If you do not ask a question within 20 seconds, Yoda will think you
do not want to play and will say "finished now we are no more will
we do". You will then have to get Yoda to play again by repeating
the play pattern.
**** NOTE: When you want to play this game, it is important that you
wait for Yoda to stop moving and speaking after each action before
doing the next action. Therefore, to get Yoda to play, after you press
his right hand, wait for him to stop moving and speaking before pressing
his right hand.
**** HELPFUL TIP: If you want to play the game and follow the pattern,
and Yoda does not say "Answers you seek, Yoda will help," then Yoda is
not paying attention to you. You will then have to get his attention so
he knows you want to play. To do this, simply pick Yoda up and gently
tilt him side to side once or twice. Then try again to play. Yoda will pay
**** HELPFUL TIP: It is best to wait 3 to 5 seconds before doing each
step in the game start pattern to make sure Yoda knows you want to
play the game.
When you are done playing ASK YODA, simply pick Yoda up and turn him
upside down and he will say "finished now we are no more will we do" so
you will know he is finished playing.
Back to Games to Play
Communicating with other Yodas
User's Guide Contents