Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #35 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #35

Date: Mar 29 2000 00:03:49 EST
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff.com - New page layout and more

143 members and growing!!!!

Well, I finally did it today. I changed the layout of my page to make it easier to read and navigate. Let me know how you like the new looks. This is the first time I've made major changes to my page for a year or two.

More news:
The interactive Yoda is rumored to be released in: Late Spring, May, June 15 (all from different sources). Will it ever come....

On the cover of the latest Star Wars Insider: Yoda (along with others). Also a small article inside about Yoda and Episode II or III.

If you live near a Blockbuster Video Store, you can enter to win a life-sized Yoda (same as the Pepsi one, only a different base). I'm not sure if you have to pre-order Episode I there or not to get it.

Speaking of Episode I, the video is released on April 4 (in the US and worldwide later the same week) so save some money (if you haven't already pre-ordered it) and get ready.

So, visit my page, enjoy the new layout and easier navigation. I got rid of the Flash intro (for now, until I make a better one or something).

May the Force be with you.
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)