Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #41 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #41

Date: Jul 28 2000 19:56:32 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff.com - MSN's "Site of the Day"?

152 members and growing.

According to a couple of guestbook signings that I received the past day, I was MSN.com's "Site of the Day" or "Page of the Day" yesterday or today. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find anything at MSN.com that says so. Since four people have joined this list since last week, I'm hoping that at least one of them or someone else saw this. I would like to know what it said, where the link was on the MSN page, where I can find the link now (if possible), if it was today or yesterday, and any more information that you have. Any help would be appreciated so I know if this is true or not. Thanks a lot.

Also, I'm working on the collectibles section. I'm adding a ton more items and tons more information about each item. It may be a while until it is finally finished, but it'll be worth the wait. Until then, feel free to keep browsing the old one that is still up.

Thanks for any help, and May the Force be with You.
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)