Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #49 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #49

Date: May 28 2001 14:15:42 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: Big Episode II News and More!

150 Members and Growing

YodaJeff.com - YodaJeff.com - YodaJeff.com - YodaJeff.com

TheForce.Net recently posted some Episode II Yoda news. It is full of spoilers, so I won't talk about it here. See my Episode II news section at:
http://www.yodajeff.com/news/archive/000006.shtml
for the full story.

In other news, JediNet.com has reopened. If you can't access the site through the main page, try:
http://www.jedinet.com/frame.htm

May 25 was Frank Oz's birthday. Besides being Yoda's voice and puppeteer, Mr. Oz has done work with the Muppets and Sesame Street.

On May 18, the movie Shrek opened in theaters. John Lithgow is the voice of one of the characters. Mr. Lithgow was Yoda's voice in the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi radio dramas.

Walt Disney World recently had their annual Star Wars weekends. This year, they sold pins with Star Wars characters on them. It was a limited edition of 2001 per character, and Yoda was one of the characters featured on the pins.

May the Force be with you.
Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff)
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)