Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #7 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #7

Date: Nov 30 1998 16:19:27 EST
From: YodaJeff's Yoda Page Update List <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Yoda Page Updates

Well, I haven't updated you in a couple weeks. My fault. Oh well. I added a lot, so check it out.

Here are some parting links:
www.rebelchat.com
Rebelchat.com the best Star Wars chat room. I'm in there almost 2 hours a day.

members.spree.com/sip/comlink/
The Comlink Star Wars Newsletter homepage. I make the page, others make the newsletter. Join, it's actually pretty good.

www.theforce.net
TheForce.Net one of the best Star Wars pages out there.

That's it. Things should be back to normal next week.

Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://members.spree.com/yodajeff/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)