Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #11 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #11

Date: Apr 06 1999 18:59:27 EDT
From: YodaJeff's Yoda Page Update List <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: Yoda News and Updates

First off, welcome new members. It's great to have all of you here.
---
12 members and counting!
---
Ok. Now to the business at hand. I have just finished updating my page with a ton of news from the past month. I hope to update it more regularly now, so bear with the large amount for the time being. I have some more pictures that I hope to get up soon, but only time will tell. I think I forgot to send out a message back on March 8 when I updated my page, but you can access that in a link on the bottom of the current page. Don't forget to vote on the new picture style (what new picture style? visit my page for more info). That about wraps it up for now.
---
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://members.spree.com/yodajeff/
---
Just updated with more pictures (just those on main page and 900 others) and tons of Yoda news and information. New welcome screen of Episode I.
---
43 days left until May 19 (my countdown)

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)