Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #18 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #18

Date: Jul 25 1999 00:35:29 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT: YodaJeff's Yoda Page returns!!

86 members and counting!

MAJOR NEWS FOR ALL YODA FANS:
YodaJeff's Yoda Page is back online! Everything is back up again, at it's new home.

http://www.yodajeff.com/

I'm back! I've spent the last weeks working on everything and getting it all back up, and it's finally at it's own home. Let me know what you think of it.

http://www.yodajeff.com/

If a link or image or something else doesn't work, please, let me know so I can fix it. You are the first people to know about this, I won't link to it from my old page until sometime tomorrow. On May 25, 1977, Star Wars originally hit theaters, starting the saga. 22 years and 2 months later, YodaJeff.com hits the internet, starting a new saga.

http://www.yodajeff.com/

Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/
- boy it feels nice typing that!

Once again, that's:
http://www.yodajeff.com/

By the way, I'll be adding banner ads on the top of every page soon, so when they get up, please click on them so I can keep my page running at yodajeff.com. Also, if you are interested in banner ads on your page, please, don't hesitate to ask about making 10 cents a click or more!

http://www.yodajeff.com/

1. http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/6263/ - NO!
2. http://www.yoda.com/yodajeff/ - NO!
3. http://members.spree.com/yodajeff/ - NO!
4. http://members.spree.com/sci-fi/yodajeff/ - NO!
5. http://www.yodajeff.com/ - YES!!!!!!!

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)