Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #19 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #19

Date: Aug 04 1999 02:44:13 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: Yoda news (August 04, 1999)

101 members and counting!

http://www.yodajeff.com/ - Updated with more Yoda news!

Including:
Episode I toy review
Target Lego Yoda results
YodaJeff.com updates

Episode I toy review:
I have a review on my page listing the pros (looks better than previous models) and the cons (the CommTech lines sound terrible) of the new Yoda toy on my main news page. Check it out.

Target Lego Yoda results:
There were (supposedly) 840 pieces in the Lego Yoda. It was hollow, which could have thrown your guesses off.

YodaJeff.com updates:
I added a banner ad to the top of every page except the main one. If you are interested in banner ads for your page, let me know. Please support my page by clicking on the banners. I get 10 cents per click. I only get paid for one click per person per ad, so you can't click it 10 times to make me more money.

Also:
Important info before you buy the Episode I Yoda toy online or from a scalper.
I just purchased a decent scanner (and now I'm broke, click my banners!) so I can scan Yoda stuff I see in magazines, books, etc.

?DID YOU KNOW?
To get YodaJeff.com up and running for the first few months, YodaJeff had to spend around $150 of his own personal birthday money? No, you didn't? Than click his banners to help him defray the costs!

For more on all these subjects and tons more about Yoda, visit:
http://www.yodajeff.com

Thanks for reading.
May the Force be with you.....always!
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)