Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #20 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #20

Date: Aug 09 1999 19:36:20 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: YodaJeff's Update List - August 09, 1999

105 members and growing!

That's not up very much since last time. If you have any friends or family members who are Yoda / Star Wars fans, let them know about my page and this list. It's easy to sign up, and you can get off the list whenever you want it.

Enough of that, now to the news!

LucasArts is planning to release a new game - Yoda's Challenge. Yoda's Challenge will be a Lucas Learning game, helping children with spelling, math, and other school related puzzles. Hopefully it will feature more of Yoda than Yoda Stories did. I have a picture of the box on my page, if you're interested, it's a nice illustration.

Are you a foreign Star Wars / Yoda fan? Do you have audio (or video) clips of him speaking a language other than English? If so, I'm interested! Please, don't hesitate to e-mail me for more information. I'm thinking of adding a section with how Yoda is heard around the world. The clips can be from the original trilogy, Special Edition, or Episode I! Please don't e-mail me (yodajeff@hotmail.com) a clip until you let me know first. When letting me know, I will need to know the language, and what movie it's from.

There hasn't been much news recently, but I'm hoping to update some sections and get more pictures posted by the end of the month. That isn't a promise. I may get lazy or delayed, but I hope to get them up by the end of the summer so I can get them done before school starts back up.

Thanks for reading, and may the Force be with you,
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)