Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #30 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #30

Date: Jan 01 2000 00:55:27 EST
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: 2000: The Year of Yoda (January 1, 2000)

137 members and growing!

Yoda2K is here! Maybe this year, YodaJeff.com will reach 2000 pictures! I currently have 1100 online, and another 300 or so on my computer that I'm getting ready.

Visit my page for a new Yoda2K intro.

Well, nothing happened on Y2K. My computer still works (a minor miracle) and my webpage is still up (thankfully).

Recent Yoda News:
Starting in May of 2000, there will be one comic book for each one of the Jedi Masters per month. This means one more Yoda and Yaddle item to be looking for. They should be interesting.

George Lucas is still finishing up the Episode II script. He is focusing a lot on dialogue and other parts that he got criticized for in Episode I.

Other than that, the news is slowing down, and is almost at a dead stop. It's not my fault, but I'll try to update as often as possible. Enjoy the new postcards page too at:
http://www.yodajeff.com/cards/
Send one to a friend or family member today! For all occasions, and they all have Yoda!

Happy New Year, and May the Force be with you.
Jeff Kleinow aka YodaJeff
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)