Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #48 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #48

Date: May 03 2001 19:39:49 EDT
From: "YodaJeff's Yoda Page" <yodajeff@hotmail.com>
Subject: More Yoda Updates

149 members and growing!

First, my site updates. I'm working on the new collectibles section. There's a lot of work to do still, so don't get your hopes up too much. You can view a list of all the items I plan on having in it at: http://www.yodajeff.com/collectibles/ultimate/preview.shtml If you know of an item that you don't see on the list, please e-mail me so I can keep the list complete and up to date.

Super Bombad Racing has been released for the Playstation II platform. I would give a review, but I don't have a Playstation II, and I don't plan on buying one just to play this one game.

StarWars.com recently renovated their entire site, and it contains more information than ever. I found something interesting that could possibly be considered a spoiler for Episode II, so you'll have to view it here: http://www.yodajeff.com/news/archive/000006.shtml

I'm sure many of you have visited JediNet.com over the years. After all, they are "The Original Domain dedicated to Star Wars". They have been around for a long time (in terms of the internet). Unfortunately, JediNet is closing their doors forever. I know I will miss JediNet's news and multimedia.

May the Force be with you... always.
Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff)
yodajeff@hotmail.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)