Main - Multimedia - Collectibles - Misc. Pages - Discussion Forums - People - Articles - Relatives

YodaJeff.com

News Archive

Multimedia
- Images

Yoda Collectibles
- Ultimate Guide
- YodaJeff's Collection
- Interactive Yoda

Yoda People
- Frank Oz
- George Lucas
- Stuart Freeborn
- John Lithgow

Articles
- Making of Yoda
- Recipes
- Reviews
- Yoda's Biography

Yoda's Relatives
- Yaddle
- Even Piell

Interactive
- Guestbook
- Message Boards
- Send a Yoda Postcard
- E-mail Update List

Links
- Star Wars Sites
- Banners to Link to YodaJeff
- Awards Won

Misc. Pages
- Expanded Universe - Yoda
- Fan Fiction
- Games
- Prelude to Rebellion
- References to Yoda
- Yoda's Scripts
- Humor Pages
- Other Pages

Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact YodaJeff

Counter

Message #52 (YodaJeff's Yoda Page)

Message #52

Date: October 22, 2001
From: webmaster@yodajeff.com
Subject: YodaJeff.com - more than just Yoda (October 23, 2001)

YodaJeff's Update List

I changed the banner that is displayed on the top of all my pages (I got bored). Everyone on the banner is (from left to right): George Lucas (creator of Star Wars), Frank Oz (Yoda's voice and puppeteer), Albert Einstein (Yoda's face was modeled after his), Stuart Freeborn (created the original Yoda puppet), Weird Al (sings our favorite "Yoda" parody), John Lithgow (Yoda's voice in the Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi radio dramas), Yaddle (female Jedi Council member who is the same species as Yoda), Even Piell (short, pink, long-eared Jedi Council member), and finally Yoda.
The banner also has the caption "YodaJeff.com - more than just Yoda." Although I still am "the original domain dedicated to Yoda", I felt that it was time for a change, hence the new motto.

I re-opened my Yoda message boards. They haven't seen much activity, so please visit them and leave a question or comment related to the topics. The current topics include:
Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Episode III, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Yoda Collectibles, Frank Oz, and Misc. Yoda news info and comments. You can view the message boards at:
http://www.yodajeff.com/forums/

I had the honor of e-mailing some questions to a guy who was a senior tech in the Empire Strikes Back creature workshop. He was a key collaborator in the creation of Yoda (creating the puppets that were used in Empire Strikes Back). He also was involved with the Cantina scene from A New Hope. I'm waiting for his answers, and when they arrive, I'll be sure to send out a special update!

Enjoy the updates, and look for more soon!
Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff)
webmaster@yodajeff.com
http://www.yodajeff.com/

Having trouble remembering somthing from a previous update list message? Look for it in the archives at:
http://www.yodajeff.com/list/archive.shtml

Return to the Archive

YodaJeff's Yoda Page: Copyright 1997-2011 Jeff Kleinow (YodaJeff) (contact YodaJeff)
Use Policy   |   Yoda and other names are registered trademarks of LucasFilm Ltd.   |   (full Disclaimer)